National Health Mission, J&k Job Recruitment 2023
National Health Mission, J&K Job Recruitment 2023
Applications are invited regarding the walk-in interview for hiring the services of Specialist Doctors on contractual basis, under National Health Mission,
J&K for District Kishtwar.
A. List of documents to be attached with the application form :
i) Date of Birth Certificate.
ii) Domicile Certificate.
iii) Degree of requisite Qualification.
iv) Marks sheet of all years/ one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the years of the required qualification for the post applied for.
v) PG Degree / Diploma mark sheets.
vi) Copy of Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India / J&K State Medical Council,
vii) Stay at the place of posting is mandatory,
viii) During the contract period Consultant cannot do Private Practice.
2. Hiring will be purely on contractual basis, initial contract for hiring shall be upto 31st March 2023, and further yearly extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/ approval of the post by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt, of India.
3. Preference will be given to the Candidates from the local Districts (Srinagar and Kupwara respectively), the District Wise Merit List of the Candidates shall be prepared and the selection of the Candidates shall be made on District merit. If the candidate from local District is not available in that case Divisional Merit shall be considered.
4. Candidates should be Domicile of Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir.
5. Candidates should bring filled application form along with the self-attested photo copies of the eligibility documents mentioned above to the office of the Mission Director, NHM, J&K at State Health Society, Nagrota Jammu on the date of interview
6. The Walk- in interview for the aforementioned posts is scheduled to be held on 14th February 2023 in the office of the Mission Director, NHM, J&K at Nagrota Jammu.
7. Application form shall also be available on the official website www.jknhm.com which is the only and authentic source of information with respect to National Health Mission, J&K. This office shall not be responsible for inconvenience caused to anybody due to misleading/ false information made available by any other websiTe(s) and purportedly claimed to be associated with NHM. J&K. in any manner whatsoever.
8. Vacancies shown are tentative, subject to increase or decrease.
9. Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected out rightly.
10. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated through the website. No individual communication to the candidates shall be made in this regard.
(The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated with information on website of NHM, J&K “www.jknhm.com” for further information)