India Post GDS :- A job posting for Grameen Daak Sevak (GDS) vacancies in May 2023 has been made public by India Post. Between May 22, 2023, and June 11, 2023, anyone who are interested in this 10th Pass India Post GDS Vacancy can submit an online application. Please review the advertisement before submitting your application to access specifics about the hiring process, wage rate, pet information, age restriction, selection process, job information, and more.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- Apply online beginning on May 22, 2023
- Application deadline: June 11, 2023
- Exam fee payment deadline: June 11, 2023
- Date of Correction: 12–14 June 2023
India – Post GDS Application Fee
- All Category Female: 0/- (Exempted) General / OBC: 100/- SC / ST / PH: 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the exam fee via the India Post E-Challan and submit it at the closest GPO or Head Post Office.
India Post GDS Age Limit as on 11/06/2023
- Age requirement: 18 years
- maximum age of 40
- Additional Age Relaxation Per India Post GDS Recruitment Rules.
India – Post GDS Vacancy 2023
For India Post GDS, a total of 12,828 positions have been made available.
Eligibility: Educational Qualifications
- Candidates must have earned a passing grade in English and mathematics in Class 10 of high school.
- Candidates need to be fluent in the local language.
India Post GDS 2023 State Wise Vacancy Details
|State Name||Local Language||Total Post|
|Jammu / Kashmir||Hindi / Urdu||89|
|North Eastern||Bengali / Hindi / English / Manipuri / English / Mizo||4384|
|Assam||Assamese/Asomiya / Bengali/Bangla / Bodo / Hindi / English||144|
|West Bengal||Bengali / Hindi / English / Nepali /||14|