IBPS CRP RRB Recruitment 2023 :- The CRP RRBs – XII (Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Asst (Multipurpose)) recruitment notice has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Candidates can read the notification and submit an online application if they are interested in the contents of the position and meet all eligibility requirements.
Application Fee IBPS CRP RRB Recruitment 2023
- Officer (I, II, and III Scales):
- For candidates who are SC/ST/PWBD: Rs. 175
- For everyone else: Rs. 850/-
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) :
- For candidates who are SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM: Rs. 175
- For everyone else: Rs. 850/-
- Payment Method: Credit Cards, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets, Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, and IMPS.
- Online payments accepted from: June 1, 2023, until June 21, 2023, inclusive
Important Dates IBPS CRP RRB Recruitment 2023
- Beginning Date for Registration & Payment Fee With Edit Option: January 6, 2023
- The deadline to register and pay the fee, which includes the option to edit, is June 21, 2023.
- From July 17 to July 22, 2023, pre-examination training will be held.
- August 2023 is the tentative date for the online preliminary exam.
- Preliminary Online Exam Results: September 2023
- Call letter for the Main/Single Online Exam: September 2023
- Main / Single Online Exam: September 2023
- October 2023: Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II, and III).
- October/November 2023: Download of call letters for interviews (for officers scale I, II, and III).
- Interviews for Officers Scale I, II, and III will be conducted in October or November 2023.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, II, and III Provisional Allotment: January 2024
- Results of the online preliminary exam will be announced in August or September 2023.
- The tentative date for the online main exam is September 2023.
Age restriction as of June 1, 2023
Candidates for Officer Scale III (Senior Manager) must be over 21 and under 40, which means they cannot have been born before June 3, 1983 or after May 31, 2002 (both dates inclusive).
Candidates for Officer Scale II (Manager) should have been born between 03.06.1991 and 31.05.2002 (both dates inclusive) and be at least 21 years old.
Candidates for Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager) must be at least 18 years old and under 30 years old, or between the dates of 03.06.1993 and 31.05.2005 (both inclusive).
Candidates for the position of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) must be between the ages of 18 and 28; they cannot have been born earlier than June 2, 1995, or later than June 1, 2005 (both dates inclusive).
According to the guidelines, candidates who are SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen are eligible for an age reduction.
Experience :- (Refer to the announcement) Officers Scale II & III have necessary Experience.
Educational Qualifications IBPS CRP RRB Recruitment 2023
Candidates should hold a CA, any degree, or an MBA in a relevant field.
|SI No||Post Name||Vacancy Total|
|1.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||5538|
|2.||Officer Scale-I (AM)||2485|
|3.||Officer (Manager) Scale-II (General Banking )||315|
|4.||Officer Scale-II (IT)||68|
|5.||Officer Scale-II (CA)||21|
|6.||Officer Scale-II (Law )||24|
|7.||Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||08|
|8.||Officer Scale-II (Marketing )||03|
|9.||Officer Scale-II (Agriculture)||59|
|10.||Officer Scale III (Senior Manager)||73|