CLASS 8TH MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ALL SUBJECTS 202
ClASS 8TH MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ALL SUBJECTS 2023 Download pdf
JKBOSE:-Stands JAMMU AND KASHMIR BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
Jkstudentsblog:-Is a trusted educational platform where you can check Kashmir University updates,NSP updates,Job updates and many more.
In this article we will provide you the most important questions that is related with class 8th .So in this article you can write down these questions and you can also download these questions through pdf.
SOME INFORMATION ABOUT JKBOSE THAT YOU HAVE TO KNOW:-
JKBOSE:-Which stands Jammu And Kashmir Board Of School Education .
Which was founded on:- 28 August 1975 .And The chairperson of jkbose is :-MR ALOK KUMAR (IRS).And the owner of jkbose is:- Government Of Jammu And Kashmir.
Official Language:-Bhoti, Balti ,Dogri, Gojri, Kashmiri, Sheena, Pahari, Urdu, Punjabi, Persian, Arabic And English.
Here are some important questions of all the subjects for class 8th . Subjects wise.
• Find out three or more rational number between ⅓ and ½
• Compare the rational numbers- ⅖ and ¾
• Find the numbers whose sum of two number is 45 and the ratio is 7:8
• In a quadrilateral PQRS, angle S = 150° and angle P, Q, and R are equal. Find the angle P,Q, and R.
• Construct a parallelogram with the following measures- AB= 3.5cm, AC= 6.5cm, and BC= 4cm
•Find out all the squares of all natural numbers from 80 to 90
• Find out the area of trapezium if the parallel sides are 57 cm and 39 cm and the distance between the parallel sides is 28 cm.
• Express as the power of 3 in 343 and 729
• There are 680 Pepsi bottles and the machine fills the same number of bottles in 5 hours. How many bottles will be filled by the machine in 3 hours?
•Can a cube be considered a prism?
Read also:-How to score 100 in class 8th
State the difference between a plant cell and an animal cell.
Explain the concept of cytoplasm.
Discuss the steps involved in soil preparation.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of polythene over natural materials?
What is an oxide?
State the uses of kaleidoscopes.
What is an electrode?
What is a test tube baby?
What is the vibration part of ektara?
Define oscillatory motion
Define the colonial era.
Who were called the Dikus?
What is the reason behind the loss of revenue of Bengal?
What is the non cooperation movement and when did it gain traction?
What were the demands of Congress at the time of its formation?
What was the name of the school that was first opened for women’s education?
How and when did steel imports decline in India?
What happened to the East Indian Company after the revolt of 1857?
Resources and Development:
What are localised resources?
Define population pyramid.
What is man -made destruction? Give some examples.
Why is agriculture considered a main source of income for India?
Define a mineral based industry.
What is population change?What are the factors that influence it?
Social and political life:
What is known as Democracy?
Define law enforcement.
Is water a part of the fundamental right? If yes, explain the reason behind it
Explain the Article 15 in brief.
Define Rowlatt Act
What is the selection procedure of a national government